Do you have questions as a new or young mother or father?
Are you looking for support, connections, and good information for you and your little one?
Join Birthline for...
Healthy babies, relationships, and you!
Thrive is a 4-session class which will help you with the basics for your new or young child.
We have two goals for our participants:
1. Education for confident parenting in the first 18 months.
2. Building relationships and resources for long-term personal and parenting success.
Our next Thrive class is happening on Fridays in March (22nd and 29th) and April (5th and 12th) from 10-11:30am.
It is FREE to those who desire to join.
Participants will learn material from local experts in the area on various subjects while getting to know staff, volunteers, and one another.
Participants will earn points towards larger items in Birthline's stock with each session (cribs, strollers, carseats, etc.).
Childcare is available upon request and as volunteer resources provide.
Our 4 Sessions will cover:
1. Nutrition & Health - From breastfeeding to formula to babyfood, as well as general health info (sleeping, common infant/toddler issues).
2. Navigating Emotions - Here we address and answer the question "What can I expect to feel during and after pregnancy, and how can I prepare?".
3. Supportive Relationships - It takes good relationships with friends, family, and others for both parent and baby health. We'll discuss boundaries, which relationships are needed for family success, and what those relationships look like.
4. Family & Future - Here we'll look to the future and probe what values and practices a healthy family has, and how one stays on track with those goals and hopes.